Sunday 26 September 2010

Blog homework


L2 IDENT ASHLEIGH from cmdiploma on Vimeo

-The most difficult thing about working with Photoshop was how to get all of the layers that you needed for my logo,and then making the colours work in a 'fire' like way. How I resolved this was to use a different technique, instead of making my logo look like fire I made look as if on fire still but looking also as if it's going very fast.

-The most difficult thing about working in Final Cut, was taking everything that was on Photoshop and putting it on Final Cut and getting it in the order that I needed it to be in to make my logo again.

I learnt that how to make it easier to get them in the right order was to save them separately in Photoshop and naming them 1,2,3... and then to make it work on Final Cut was to put them on top of each other in a line.

-Well, I am pleased that I was able to keep the look of the fire, and it looks good when fading into view, because it is simple and not over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment